Breaking

Post Top Ad

Sallu

Tuesday 26 January 2021

What is your favorite foreign travel experience


What is your favorite foreign travel experience?


Prague in Czech Republic for sure!

We went to Prague a while ago to celebrate our wedding anniversary, and the plan was to recycle our wedding outfits and do a photoshoot with it. (My mum’s idea and her anniversary present for us :)


Now the thing with wedding outfits is that, you normally wear them once, and never wear them again, and to be honest, I am not a fan of that.


I have worn a bunch of my wedding outfits for different occasions so many times, that my mom is now sick of me wearing some of them, but that’s for another day ;)

                  Read more about Digital Marketing Click here!

So, the photoshoot in Prague that my mom booked was an elaborate 3 hour photoshoot were we’d cover the landmarks of Prague and basically get the best pictures we can!


The lehenga was over 10 kg or more, and very long kind of despite me wearing boots inside with heels (had to, it was in March which is winter here), so I walked lifting it all over the city.


But, the pictures came out amazingly well!

However, the most fun part about all of this was the fact that 5 minutes into the shoot, a couple came over to take a selfie with me. Now I like attention, and I won’t lie.


For some reason they thought we were shooting for a film or something and they wanted a selfie because they loved my whole look.

                      May you read about Digital Marketing Click here!

And, it didn’t stop. Everywhere I walked, people came over to click selfies, and to be honest, it was so much fun!

I am standing at the Prague castle, and I see people clicking pictures of me and with me! Some children thought I was a Disney princess, and that was honestly the cutest thing ever!

There’s one kid in particular who I will never forget. His name was Patrick.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

About Blog